The penal / criminal code in South Sudan, which also includes the country's relevant computer / cybercrime laws for electronic related offenses.
ELECTRONIC RELATED OFFENCES
388. Definitions in Part XXVII.
389. Unauthorised Access to or Use of Computer or Computer Network.
390. Deliberate Introduction of Computer Virus into Computer or
391. Unauthorised Manipulation of Proposed Computer Programme.
392. Aggravating Circumstances in Relation to Offences under
Sections 389, 390 and 391.
393. Unauthorised Use or Possession of Credit or Debit Cards.
394. Unauthorised use of Password or Pin-number.