DFSO Testing Section
The DFSO provides several different types of tests in order to help members assess their knowledge and understanding of DFS-related topics. Our materials are free and at no cost.
- Webinar Series - These quizzes are part of our capacity building webinar series - watch them here
- Voluntary Self-Assessment - A short quiz or comprehensive examination to better understand and assess your level of familiarity and fluency with DFS related issues.
- Certificate Program (NOT currently offered) - Our certificate program was offered from March 2017 through January 2018. We hope to re-open it again soon.
- Basics: Test your knowledge of DFS mobile technology.
- May 2, 2017: Introduction To Payments Technology
- May 23, 2017: Trends in AML, KYC and DFS Customer Due Diligence
- June 1, 2017: Digital Identity Trends & Impact On Financial Inclusion
- June 6, 2017: MFS Risks and Mitigatory Best Practices
- July 24, 2017: Bitcoin, Blockchain, Distributed Ledger Technologies & Financial Inclusion
- August 8, 2017: How Financial Institutions and Fintechs Are Partnering for Inclusion
- August 22, 2017: Intro To Faster Payment Systems
- September 6, 2017: Trends in Interoperability Between Digital Financial Services System
- September 20, 2017: Trends and challenges in mobile money & mobile banking application security
- September 27, 2017: Introduction To The Level 1 Project and its implications for DFS
- October 10, 2017: Competition Aspect of Digital Financial Services
- October 19, 2017: An Introduction to payments
- October 26, 2017: Regtech & Financial Inclusion
- November 1, 2017: De-Risking and Financial Inclusion
- November 22, 2017: Credit Provision in Digital Financial Services
- December 14, 2017: Infrastructure Security In Digital Financial Services
Note that in most cases you need to view the webinar associated with the quizzes to be able to pass the quiz.