De-risking and Financial Inclusion: Challenges and Solutions
Monday, April 15th 2019 - 10am EDT, 2pm UTC/GMT
Watch the Webinar Below
The Columbia Institute for Tele-Information will hold a webinar on 'De-risking and Financial Inclusion: Challenges and Solutions' as part of its DFS Observatory project.
The webinar will begin at 10am US EDT (2pm UTC/GMT) on Monday, April 15th 2019. Duration is 1 hour, with online Q&A.
Please go to https://bit.ly/2uDEW86 for the webinar start time corresponding to your time zone.
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of de-risking
- The regulator's perspective
- Who is driving de-risking
- What is driving de-risking
- Who is impacted Solutions in the market
- Tracey Durner Senior Analyst, Global Center on Cooperative Security
- Andrew Lucas Director, Office of Financial Innovation, New York State Department of Financial Services