9.00am US EDT to 10.30am US EDT // UTC 1.00pm-2.30pm
Click on https://goo.gl/HgYfXG to find the times in your time zone.
Our webinar will bring in some of the top legal minds on blockchain and DLT technologies to dicuss not only regulatory aspects of blockchain/DLTs but also the legal aspects.
This includes discussion of the effect on contract, evidence and criminal law as well as updates on legal and regulatory frameworks in a number of key jurisdictions..
- Prof Dirk Zetzsche, Professor of Law, University of Luxembourg,
- Contract & conflict of laws aspects of blockchain/DLTs.
- Prof Joe Tanega, Professor of Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB).
- Criminal law, evidence aspects of blockchain/DLTs
- Dr Leon Perlman, Head of DFSO, Columbia University
- Latest DLT regulatory frameworks and positions
Provided by the DFS Observatory at CITI (Columbia Institute for Tele-Information)