This glossary is a compilation of terms commonly used in the area of digital financial services and an explanation of what these terms mean. The terms are grouped by category, rather than alphabetically. There are 7 main categories as shown below defining each category:
- Concepts - Ideas or high level abstractions relevant to digital financial services for financial inclusion.
- Infrastructure - The core systems and capabilities that enable DFS transactions.
- Products and Services - Products and services provided to end-users of digital financial services.
- Use cases - Situations in which DFS services are used.
- Roles - Entities involved in the provision of DFS products and services.
- Processes - Supporting processes which are necessary parts of the DFS Ecosystem.
- Technology - Enabling technologies used in the DFS Ecosystem